Monday, March 14, 2011

happy {late} mardi gras

well howdy my little buddies! it's been um {{a while}}...i could not wait to show you the pictures of my adventure to our mardi gras dog parade.  lemme just tell you how much fun we have (and the humans think they are the ones who have fun).   i mean, it WAS my first mardi gras with my family and we had so crazy.  except for one thing.  my mommies put the "tootoo" on me again.  but this time they spray painted it to look {mardi gras-ish}, did i mention they also put tonssssss of gold glitter on it.... i have a couple of pictures from that day... wanna see um :)

do you see my too too.  actually i love this picture of me. they got my good side
a. me
b. the king { he did NOT move}
c.  what are they pointing at? 

a.  did i mention i love this picture of me?
b.  this dog watched me the entire day.  {{stalker?}}

a.  seriously! i think my mommy is already making me one of these.  ugh....
b.  this dog um....looked FAKE... {kinda scared me}
c.  i think she's cute...

a.  this is almost as wrong as my too too
b.  this tongue scaredddd me
c.  hootttieee

a.  is that really a dog?
b.  happy {mardi gras}
c.  ewe

i had a great day!!!! did you have fun looking at my pictures
i think my mom should wear the too too next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment