Thursday, March 14, 2013

My new FOX RUFFLE TEE by Martha Stewart Pets



Hey everyone. It's me, Ceaux Ceaux. I am going to make this short and sweet only because I am trying to hide from my mom. You are probably wondering why I need to hide. It's not like I can hide for long because as soon as I hear a loud whistle from her I come running from my hiding spot strait to her. 



You would think I would be smart huh! Well the reason I am posting today is to show you some of my new clothes.  My friends at Martha Stewart sent me a few things to add to my wardrobe.  Thanks Y'all! I am wearing the Fox Ruffle Tee in the picture above. Is it not the cutest thing you have ever seen? My mom kept saying "Oh my word, Oh my godddd, Oh my whatever"... over and over. During the photo shoot I would look at her with my "sad eyes" sometimes even though I wasn't sad. When she see's those eyes she gives me extra attention. What can I say. Dog's need their confidence boosted too. 

I am actually really excited about this shirt, as you can see in the picture below. 


This is me starring strangely at something or someone. I think my mom was telling me to "STAY" and I just stopped dead in my tracks. With a mom who is a full time blogger I have learned to stop, drop and roll as soon as the camera gets near me. 



What? Another dog? Mom hide me. My friends can't see me wearing this outfit, they won't sniff under our gate anymore. 


I do love the buttons on this shirt. I think it's real wood. Maybe Martha carved it herself! I wish my mom would have taken off my collar for the pictures. 


Yes. Here is your final picture. You can see just how big my muscles are in this picture! I look like a true southern belle. 
Thanks Martha Stewart Pet's for sending me all this clothes. Stay tuned for the next outfit. You will flip, it's that cute.  
You can find all of the line at PetSmart and Martha Stewart Pets






No comments:

Post a Comment