Friday, March 29, 2013

Zebra Rain Coat by Martha Stewart Pets


Hey everyone! I'm back with a new outfit to show you. I know what you are thinking. How can she afford all of these wonderful clothes. Well I'm sorta...jobless. I know how dare I even announce that! Since Martha sent me this rain coat I figured  she might see how good I look in her clothes and hire me for her ads. 

You can find all of the line at PetSmart and Martha Stewart Pets.  My friends at Martha Stewart sent me a few things to add to my wardrobe.  Today I am wearing the zebra rain coat in the picture above. 



My mom is always "directing" me when she takes my pictures and thank goodness I learned how to listen at a young age. She says "down, look up, stay" and as you can see in the picture above. I do exactly what she wants. 
See Martha! I will do great for a photo shoot. 


I'm usually smiling in all of my pictures but since I am wearing ZEBRA stripes today I am feeling "New Yorkish" and elegant. I usually move around and when I here STOP I seriously STOP in whatever pose I am in. 

Sometimes mom say's "Dat's a babbby girlll" and I know I am doing it right. 


My favorite thing about this rain coat is how it fits on my body. It fits around my front legs and my back legs. You can see in the picture below how it works. So when it's raining super hard it will not fall off.  I think my tail is super cute. 


Don't forget to check out the entire Martha Stewart spring collection at your local PetSmart and at Martha Stewart Pets.

See ya in the next post, CO




Below is a coupon that is good until April 13, 2013 on any Martha Stewart crafts, tools and accessories. *Click HERE (US) and HERE (CANADA)



1 comment:

  1. Hey i loved the raincoat. I was thinking to buy dog raincoat for Joss (my dog) and while looking for articles for buying one I came across yours. Really loved it!

    ReplyDelete