Sunday, January 30, 2011

P.S. I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie world

wow. seriously. it's been like forever since i wrote.  {it's because my mom is crazy} it's hard to sneak on the computer when she is ALWAYS dressing me up and stuff.  yes, you heard that right. dressing me up and stuff.  the things that girl does to me.  

how am i still able to walk around my hood with my head held high. oh wait, i don't.  i tuck it between the tulle that usually puts around my neck.  yes, i wear tulle.  and usually it has glitter on it.  just wanted to share a few pictures with you tonight.  i think they (my moms) think i have a jello face and a rubber band body.  maybe they are living their life through me.  free.  
going to bed before my mom catches me.  
oh and you can see my mom's blog here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment